Monday 14 January 2013

Brambly Hedge Mouse Family

When SewGorgeous was little we loved the Brambly Hedge Mouse Stories. A few years later I came across this pattern in a very old Woman & Home (I think) magazine. Looking at the end of the article it was probably 1993! Sew one Christmas recently she got Mr & Mrs Mouse




 and the following year Mr & Mrs Mouse had done what mice do best and had some babies so she got 2 baby mice



 and a basket that I think came from the Mummy Scarecrow knitting pattern by Jean Greenhowe


They are all sew very cute and sit on an old nursing chair on the upstairs landing.

You can find the pattern I used here - Link to PDF pattern here

5 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment in my blog, i stopped by to have a peek at your blog and I am so glad I did :) Those are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at their little tails!! I love these guys :) They will always be treasured xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how amazing are they? Really wish I could knit now :)

    I'm your partner in the bogging into 2013 swap and I'm so glad I popped by. I've really enjoyed reading your posts!

    Lou AKA It'sAllShiny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those are really cute! I wish I had the patience and talent to make my own!


    xoxo yannak from swap-bot!
    http://asoftspotfor.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete